I would like...
1. A pair of black and white, preferably Nike, sneakers.
2. This baseball/bomber jacket Kiko Mizuhara is wearing - and maybe some of the shoes surrounding her.
3. To be in the mountains again, snowboarding.
4. Something holographic. So shiny! *sparkles*
5. And lastly, this gorilla dress...jk lol. But on a less materialistic/goofy note I hope 2014 will be a year full happiness and improvement in my own life and globally - can I win Miss Universe for that mini speech?
Hopefully the sarcasm in this post is coming across as sarcasm and not that I am newly insane. Maybe 2014 will be the year for me to actually blog properly. However, I may have commitment issues I need to solve first. We'll see. But as I am the main reader of my own blog I can't imagine that this is of great importance.
I am on my month long Christmas break (YAY) so I have time to
not blog now. More randomness to maybe probably come, stay tuned!
P.S. Why did Seth Macfarlane think it was appropriate to kill Brian off Family Guy...this affects my life immensely.